Example of busy picture.
- Explain your political beliefs
- Narrate a silent movie or cartoon after the fact.
- Tell your nurturer about your personal photos
- Go for a walk and talk about what you see.
- Tell all you did on a recent day.
- Tell an interesting story from your past.
- Retell a story that your nurturer first tells you.
- Narrate a silent movie or cartoon during the film itself
- Argue for your political beliefs
- Talk about a “busy book”
- Role-play a difficult situation
- Information gap activities with a barrier
Which would you say is likely to be the hardest? Easiest? Second hardest? Second easiest?
Epic Story Telling Activity (example of task repetition)
- Choose a story that can go on for days or weeks!
- Attempt to tell it to your nurturer. Hear her retell it.
- Attempt to tell it to another person
- Develop a list of people you are telling it to bit by bit
- Have enough people in the list that it does get easier